Wednesday, April 18, 2012

On the drawing board ...

Wow, it's been a really long time since I've posted.  Sorry about that.  I've been busy getting together drawings to send out, and that combined with the end-of-the-school-year craziness, well I just haven't had much time to relax, and in this case.... post.

However, I have found a moment ... right now, this very second, and I'm taking advantage of it before it escapes again.

Here are a few of the things that have been on my drawing board lately.  (You can see more of my current work over on the Smells Like Crayons blog.)






3 comments:

Andi Butler said...

Love, love, love them all! : )

a : )

Nina Crittenden said...

What a great series! Wonderful storytelling, Chelle! :)

Shirley said...

These are really really wonderful Michelle! I love the intensity in the finger pointing one..goodness, you can feel the tension! Great work! I hope you've been well..sounds like you have been super busy!!