Friday, June 19, 2009

Watercolor Wednesdays - Exploring


It's been awhile since I've had a second to sit down and post. We've had a busy couple of weeks, with the end of school activities going on, but the last day of school is on Monday, so hopefully I'll have more time to get some drawing done and posted. (I hope!!)

I've been neglecting Watercolor Wednesday the past few weeks, so I'm working ahead to next week's prompt. I'll try to get IF done this week too.

Anyway. The prompt for WW is exploring, and I came up with two ideas for exploring.

The first... belly buttons. Belly Buttons always seem to fascinate children - from toddlers exploring their bodies, to elementary school kids checking to see if they are an innie or an outie (and sometimes even showing off the bb lint - gross!)

1 comment:

jcdillustration said...

This is actually really funny with the kids juxtaposed with the playground in the background! Like they dropped everything just to compare bb's! =)