Wednesday, April 1, 2009

NESCBWI Conference Handout




I worked up another set of postcards specifically for handing out at the New England SCBWI conference. I don't know about you guys, but I get so nervous about committing an image to a postcard: have I chosen the right image, is it good enough, does it look amateurish, are the colors OK, etc., etc. I get nervous easily, but hey I realize that, and I embrace my neuroses! heh heh! Anyway, I'm posting the images I went with... (and yes, the first image is something I did for Watercolor Wednesdays not too long ago, but I liked it ....the second image is just a little spot illo on the back of the card).

2 comments:

Alexiev said...

Very good image...

Best wishes from Buenos Aires...

http://www.alexiev.com.ar
Proyectos
Alexiev Store

Ginger*:) said...

Hi Michelle, It looks very inviting. I am sure you will get many wonderful comments.